"This is one of the very special pizzas!."
Work at a Pizza Place is a game on Roblox, created by Dued1 on November 3, 2007 (note: it says March 28, 2008 but that's because of an update that resets the dates of frequently updated games). It is the fourth game on Roblox to hit 1 billion visits, after MeepCity, Jailbreak, and Murder Mystery 2. The goal of the game is to work at the pizza place where there are a variety of jobs to get Moneyz from paychecks. Players can use moneyz to upgrade their house, buy items and furniture. There are six jobs that the players can choose: Cashier, Cook, Pizza Boxer, Delivery, Supplier, and Manager. Players can go on a break and go to other houses, play around with gear, and even travel to other islands. They can also host parties in their houses at Party Island. There is also another building called The Dump, where you can sell and buy discounted items. It has reached a ton of popularity throughout the years.
Game Description in Roblox
🤝Work as a team to fulfill food orders. 🏠Use your work earnings to upgrade your house and buy furniture. If you like this game, be sure to 👍 and ⭐ 👕Pizza place merch and toys can be found on our amazon page. See 'Social Links' below. PREMIUM benefits: Unlocks 20+ emotes for R15 characters
Main Article: Cashier
Cashier is a job in Pizza Place to take orders from customers. You can ask what they want to eat/drink by tapping the question mark bubble or typing "E" on keyboard, then they will start a dialog. There are a few customers who ask a special order, which may involve Special Pizzas. The team color is red.
Main Article: Cook
Cook is also a main job to cook Pizzas, the kitchen is located behind the cashier booth. Players can cook pizzas and place them through the conveyor belt. Fizzly sodas (however) must not be cooked, instead just place them onto the conveyor belt. The team color is yellow.
Main Article: Pizza Boxer
Main Article: Delivery
Main Article: Supplier
Main Article: Manager
A job to give Bonus, give Employee of the Day, putting back to work or vote kicking a worker. Now as of the Star System update, the Manager can finally fire someone who has 0 stars. The team color is green.
Main Article: On Break
Also known as "Not Working". A player can start at a house to be considered on break, but they cannot receive neither coins nor paychecks. You can also be considered on break when AFK or when outside of the pizzeria. The team color is gray.
Work at a Krusty Krab
Work at a Krusty Krab was the original concept for Work at a Pizza Place, however the game was shut down in early 2008 due to copyright reasons, as it resembles the fictional restaurant with the same name. There is a copy of the game called Work at a Burger Place, which is only accessible by turn on detailed water in the settings. To find it, walk to the end of the fishing pier located behind house number C1, turn to the right, and swim in a straight line until a miniature model of the Krusty Krab is visible on the sea floor.
It is a restaurant that players work in to produce Coins.
Main Article: The Dump
A furniture shop where Mr. Builder sells discounted furniture items.
It is a station for Suppliers that they deliver boxes through the Pizza Place.
Main Article: Houses
A home when players can decorate, and upgrade houses.
- It is the fourth game to reach 1 billion visits on Roblox.
- The 'Pizza Place' name was formerly called "Pizza Pizza" until 2015, when it was renamed to Builder Brothers Pizza due to copyright reasons.
- It also happened to a beverage formerly called Mountain Dew, which was soon replaced with Fizzly due to copyright on an unknown date (presumably after the 2018 Halloween event).
- On 2017, The Dump was revamped, and players got the Paint Bucket for free, which formerly costed 7,000 .
- This update enraged many players as players who bought the Paint Bucket before the update did not get refunded which caused a riot in the community and a couple of raids which only made Work at a Pizza Place more popular.
- The Fizzly Soda has always been able to be baked in the pizza oven but nothing happens. As of right now, when put inside, the timer (like a normal pizza) will go up rather quickly (faster than DT) but will make some explosive pop sound while catching on fire and some glass will break (parts of oven would be seen on floor but the oven itself wouldn’t be showed broken nor shattered). Once grabbed by the player, the fire will go out from the explosive Fizzly Soda Can; the alarm doesn’t go off either. No noise is heard when tossed in the waste bin.